White corundum(WA) is manufactured from Aluminia powder by crystal electro-fusion process at high termperature of over 2000C.Its hardness is a little higher and toughness is a little lower than brown corundum.It has the advantages of high purity, good sharpness, strong grinding force, less calorific value, high efficiency, good acid/alkaline corrosion resistance,high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, etc.
|Model: WA 8#-10000#/|
|Chemical compositions||Physical properties|
|Items||Value of specification (%)||Items||Property|
|Na2O||0.30max||Real density||3.95g/cm3 min|
- Does not affect the color of the workpiece
- Sandblasting can be used in the process where iron powder residue is strictly prohibited
- Micro powder grade is very suitable for wet sand blasting and polishing
- Fast processing speed and high quality
- The amount of iron oxide contained is extremely low, which is suitable for sand blasting operations where iron residues are strictly prohibited
- Remove impurities by pickling.
There are no reviews yet.