The process of cleaning and roughening the surface of the substrate by the impact of high-speed sand flow. Compressed air is used as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray material (copper ore, quartz sand, corundum, iron sand, Hainan sand) to the surface of the work piece to be treated at high speed, so that the appearance or shape of the outer surface of the workpiece surface changes. , due to the impact and cutting effect of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece, the surface of the workpiece can obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece can be improved, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece, increasing it and coating The adhesion between layers prolongs the durability of the coating film and is also beneficial to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
- Workpiece coating and pre-bonding treatment sandblasting can remove all dirt such as rust on the surface of the workpiece, and establish a very important basic pattern (usually called rough surface) on the surface of the workpiece. In addition, the abrasive with different grain sizes can be exchanged, such as the abrasive of the flying abrasive tool, to achieve different degrees of roughness, greatly improving the binding force of the workpiece with the coating and coating. Or make the bonding parts more firm and of better quality.
- Cleaning, polishing and sandblasting of the rough surface of the casting parts and the workpiece after heat treatment can clean all the dirt (such as oxide skin, oil stain and other residues) on the surface of the casting parts and the workpiece after heat treatment, and polish the surface of the workpiece to improve the smoothness of the workpiece, which can make the workpiece show uniform metal color, and make the appearance of the workpiece more beautiful and beautiful.
- Machined parts burr cleaning and surface beautification sandblasting can clean the tiny burr on the workpiece surface, make the workpiece surface more flat, eliminate the harm of burr, and improve the grade of the workpiece. In addition, sand blasting can make a small round corner at the junction of the workpiece surface, making the workpiece more beautiful and precise.
- Improve the mechanical properties of the parts. After sandblasting, the mechanical parts can produce even and fine concave and convex surfaces on the surface of the parts, so that the lubricating oil can be stored, thus improving the lubrication conditions, reducing noise and improving the service life of the machinery.
- For some special purpose workpieces, sandblasting can achieve different reflections or matting at will. Such as the polishing of stainless steel workpieces and plastics, the polishing of jade, the matting of wooden furniture surfaces, the pattern patterns on the surface of frosted glass, and the texturing of cloth surfaces.